• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing 'Colour Themes' Option under Window tab Illustrator

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot locate this option under the window tab for some reason it's not there even though the help function suggests it should be. Illustrator updates are up to date also. It's simply not listed where it should be.

Any help would be appreciated

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No longer supported - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eos-color-themes.html

Did you try Color Guide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I didn't realise it had been discontinued, I'm still learning my way around Illustrator and maybe the tutorials I've been watching are slightly dated now. Yes I found Colour guide ok, but it seems to work a little differently. Thank you for your help though 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The old Themes panel was connected to the web based tool Adobe Color, which you can access at this link: https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel from here you can do all the things the Themes panel did, in a larger interface. Then, you can add themes you create (from Adobe Color or the Capture app, etc.) to your Illustrator document by going to your Libraries panel and right-clicking on the theme to add it to your swatches. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines