• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe programs are running extremely slow

Participant ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 3 weeks ago, and over the course of a month prior, my adobe programs began processing slow and even sometimes crashing. I eventually got an error message saying that there were issues with my graphics drivers. I updated the drivers and the problem still continued. So I uninstalled Creative Cloud and all programs, and gave my system a delicious factory reset. After reinstalling CC and my favorite programs, the problem evn STILL continued. So I began thinking it was a memory issue, so i tranfered all my space consuming files over to my external hardrive, no such luck. I bought a brand new Samsung 4TB SSD hard drive for my sytem just yesterday. Installed it and my programs, and guess what... I am STILL having the same issue. 

I can run all other programs fine. World of Warcraft, uploading/downloading files, streaming videos. Its literally only my adobe apps that are slow. And to give you an idea of how slow. In Illustrator I genarally use the keyboard function to navigate my work around the artboard so I get more managable transform properties - pressing 1 key to move one pixel takes about 20 - 45 secs to process. In Character Animator I twirl down a layer to open access to anything, and the program takes literally minutes process that.

I tried everything I could think of to figure out why only my Adobe programs are running so slow, and am at a loss. I am leaning towards it being a graphics issue. Could it be possible that  because I have both my gfx drivers [enabled] that when I run Adobe programs they compete with one another and cause problems?

If so, I definately alreay when through having 1 or the other disabled/enabled to try and get some progress, and got nothing.

Here are the drivers I use. 2 very common drivers.

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

NVIDIA GeForce MX150

P.S. I also tried rolling back to previous versions of Illustrator, and the problem still occured.

Thanks ahead of time for any and all help!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same problems.  My apps (In Design, Photo Shop, Illustrator) are INCREDIBLY slow.  Even the Creative Cloud Desktop launcher app is so slow.  Frustrated does not explain how I feel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines