Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raccourci clavier - disposition "premier plan" et "en avant"

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai voulu modifier les raccourcis claviers pour les fonctions de disposition "premier plan" et "en avant". Mais peu importe la combinaison que je choisis, ça ne fonctionne pas. Seuls les raccourcis par défaut d'Illustrator fonctionnent.

Pourtant, j'ai notamment modifié "en arrière" et "arrière-plan" qui fonctionnent très bien.

Quelqu'un a-t'il déjà eu ce problème ?

Merci !

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Problem solved !! 

It seems like the ")" sign isn't accepted for shortcuts, as well as other signs such as "ù". But I just tried again with "!" instead, and it's working perfectly now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sandies7031284,

Thanks for reaching out. I assume you are trying to change the keyboard shortcut for Paste in Foreground?

Sometimes the shortcut box gets deselected on the first try and may not accept subsequent keypresses thereafter leading to the shortcut not being set as you can see in the second image.

Would you mind trying reselecting the box for the shortcut and entering your shortcut key to check if it works?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, and thank you for your answer !

Yes, I noticed that the box had to be selected, so I did and I clicked OK afterward. 

As you can see, all my personnalised keyboard shortcuts under "Disposition" had been saved. "En arière" and "Arrière-plan" are working well with these new shorcuts, but the two first ones are not working ("bring in front"), no matter what shortcut I try to set up... It seems to be a spectific error to this couple of functions...

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved !! 

It seems like the ")" sign isn't accepted for shortcuts, as well as other signs such as "ù". But I just tried again with "!" instead, and it's working perfectly now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello sandies7031284,

Glad to hear that the problem was resolved. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines