• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

refund

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, i´d like to ask, how long it takes to receive a refund from Adobe.

I subscribed Illustrator and Acrobat 2th November for this month, but forgot to cancel plans.

2th December my bank informed me about payment for the next month, so i cancled those both that day.

When i tried to google how long it takes, they said 5-7 days, but today is 7th day from cancel, and i have nothing received. 
I can not "register serial number" because i bought it directly from Adobe and in guide "how to ask for refund" is written "contact our support", which is only FAQ. 

Please!!! Do i have to write somevhere? Is there any formular or something like this or it is automatic?
It is not written anywhere, but now i dont have money, don´t have programs either!
Company like this should have better UX and should´t be so difficult to get a help.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums can't provide you with answers specific to your account & billing. Contact support directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i really like to! But please, tell me WHERE EXACTELY, because you just sent me a link with more FAQ and guides how to register serial number etc... I know that all by memory, but there is no button to contact directly some live person. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see this chat window when you visit that page, enable all cookies and try again:

Screenshot 2021-12-09 155529.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, i did so in sttings of internet browser, restarted the pc, but nothing like that is not shown. What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you select 'Cookie Preferences' at the bottom of the screen here and then enable all?

Screenshot 2021-12-09 161231.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, got it. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines