• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RESTRICT OR LOCK THE PREFERENCE SETTINGS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm lending a PC and the person that is borrowing always change the settings in preference in all of the adobe products. is there a way to restrict it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that the best you can do is to save a copy of the preferences as you want them, with a different name. With the app closed, delete the altered preferences and replace them with your saved prefs with the original name restored. Do a search in this forum for discussions about deleting and replacing preferences. There are many.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

grpit,

In addition to the excellent advice from Peter, you may wish to make yourself acquainted with the terms of service/EULA.

Following it will solve the issue in the easiest way imaginable.

Edit: Hi Peter, the show is here, to be posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Jacob, I was going to comment on the Terms issue, but somehow couldn't seem to locate them, so I let it go.

We've had the show full force for a while now, but all too soon 't'will be aqueous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, the first thing is to set up a new login account for the PC. (This is outside the scope of this forum, but isn't too hard).

Also, of course, SIGN OUT from Creative Cloud before lending the PC, to be sure they can only use Adobe tool with their own subscription. (When it comes back, sign out and then sign back in as yourself).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines