• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RGB to CMYK, changing all black drawing and text to different color...simply

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 questions regarding color. 1st what is the simplest way to convert an RGB to CMYK...needed for T shirt printers? 2nd..in there a simple way to change anything black to a different color with a single click. I have a hand drawn shape with a "spray painted" shape in the center, plus text around the shape. I've grouped the drawing and believe I've flattened the grouped artwork. I'd like to be able to change what I see as black to different colors to be able to contrast with a T shirt color. I'm a novice so I need simple instructions. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To change document color mode: File > Document color mode > CMYK

To change the color of objects: select them and use either: the swatches panel or the color panel.

If all black needs to be the same other color: use Edit > Edit colors > Recolor artwork.

You can find detailed instructions with screenshots in the documentation.

Illustrator Help | Illustrator User Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

I’ll take a look

John “Chris” Christiansen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select the coloured item you wish to change eg. black stroke or black fill then go to select menu > select same fill/stroke. This will select ALL the same coloured strokes (or fills). Then simply choose new colour swatch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines