• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

right click not working in CC 2015 version

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having this issue?  Works okay for some of my friends, and not for others, including me.  Unable to select an object and right click to bring up transformation options, must use the dropdown.  Yes I am all updated, yes I restarted my computer...on a Mac OS X.  Beta testing El Capitan but friends who are on Yosemite having the same issue and friends on PC’s as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Hello,

We have fixed this issue in our latest CC 2015.2 update. Please apply the patch using Adobe Creative Cloud application.

If you do not see the patch right away

1. Go to Adobe Creative Cloud application
  2. Click on the Gear icon on the top right
  3. From the menu select “Check for App Updates”

Regards,

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the same problem. I'm on Yosemite, using the latest Premiere 2015.2 version. I dragged a sequence from another project (one that became corrupted) into a brand new project, and now I can't right click on any sequence or master clip in the Project window.  I am able to right click on clips in a sequence.

I came to Premiere CC from FCP 7.  I waited until enough of my colleagues said it was a robust editing system.  I have to say, it is extremely buggy. I've dealt with a myriad of crashes, audio problems, lagging playback, projects that become corrupted that take 45 minutes to open, and now this.

Lots of good things. But lots of issues that I would think should be worked out in a piece of software that has been around for what, 20 years?  My Saturday has been blown because of the hours of issues with Premiere. It may be time to try FCP X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same "right-click" mouse issue in Illustrator cc 2017. I have already checked for updates.  I need a fix for this ASAP...anyone else having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using two (or more) monitors?  I've found that, if one of my work windows is overlapping the boundary between the two monitors, resizing it or pulling it away from the edge of the monitor's boundary has been fixing it, and I can use the right click properly again.  This has been an occasional issue for me in Premiere Pro CC, but since I figured this out, it's been an easy fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just installed the latest available version of Adobe xd (had to reinstall adobe xd because kept having error 47 when opening any of my files) and right click doesn't work here. Adobe people, please fix this asap, we need to get the work done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines