• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut keys in Illustrator not working, error [TAdd]

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the shortcut keys seem to work. A simple copy/paste or Undo don't do anything anymore. I have the latest Illustrator, I have uninstall and installed using Adobe Creative Cloud. I have reset preferences inside Illustrator. I have deleted Adobe Illustrator Prefs file. Adobe Capture is not existant inside Illustrator anymore. I work only locally. When I start Illustrator I get an error message "The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error. [TAdd]" Hope anyone can help. It's beyond frustrating.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if you rae using new version they have some bugs in it try to reset your preferences...regards or try 2020 version.

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd recommend following the suggestions given on this community post to fix these unexpected behavior & let us know if they help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines