• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

splash screens

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been wondering how artists get their work to be featured on the adobe splash screens. Do they get picked? Do they contact someone? How can I get my artwork to potentially e featured?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

The artists are contacted by the design teams and if they are available, they are commissioned to create these artworks. Some of them are on Behance and they also describe the process such as https://www.behance.net/gallery/155209335/Adobe-Splash-Screen-InDesign-2023?tracking_source=search_projects%7Csplash+screen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The artists are contacted by the design teams and if they are available, they are commissioned to create these artworks. Some of them are on Behance and they also describe the process such as https://www.behance.net/gallery/155209335/Adobe-Splash-Screen-InDesign-2023?tracking_source=search_p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, so essentially, being available on Behance and showing my work there, would help me get closer on potentially get contacted/featured? 

Might take a looong time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that may take a long time. I know one of the people who designed a splash screen and I know that she had done work for Adobe before being commissioned for the Splash screen, such as Behance live streams. 

Behance is curated, so there are Adobe teams on it who feature projects. It's unrealistic that they even see all the projects that are posted each day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, Thank you so much for the info! 

Very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help. And hope to see your artwork on a splash screen one day! Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hilde26070461xs01,

Thanks for reaching out and showing interest in creating a splash screen for us. As Monika said, we lean into Behance to find our splash artists. We do not have a form or submission option for artwork. We will recommend posting artwork to Behance and tagging the products that were used. If you have the Behance page, would you mind sending us the link? I'll forward it to the concerned team, and they will put it under consideration.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, I do not have a Behance page, however, I will create one and start adding content showcasing my work. In the future, I will definitely contact the Adobe Team when I am ready and let them have a look at my work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines