Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sRGB IEC61966-2.1 Color not working in Windows 11 Pro

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm using Adobe softwares 2021 versions (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, etc.) in Windows 10 and the sRGB color working fine on Windows 10. After releasing the Windows 11 (Beta channel) I have tried several times to use Windows 11 but the only problem is sRGB color not working in Adobe Softwares! So, again I'm back to Windows 10 only for the Adobe Softwares color problem. So, my question is: Will it be compatible in the next 2022 version of Adobe Softwares for Windows 11. Or any other cause that I don't understand.

Please check the attachment for some screenshots.

Thanks in advance.

FARUK AHMED

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beleive at this point several stuff is simply not working because the signature system is not fully implemented and third-party vendors only have limited options to work around this. Color profiles fall into that category since they are related to kernel mode drivers like the ones for your GPU. You will have to wait until Microsoft make it work and everyone can update their stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your explanation. Thanks for reading my post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a beta system.

You might want to report this issue to Microsoft, because that's what a beta is there for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reading my post and thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cause is that it's a beta. It's your job, as a beta tester, to find problems, and report them to Microsoft, so we are saved from them. Thank you for taking this job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reading my post and thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know this. I will forward your feedback to the Product team. I agree with @Monika Gause@Mylenium, and @Test Screen Name, and I would suggest you, please be patient and wait for the Creative Cloud update, which natively supports Windows 11, as we are still testing and finalizing it.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To confirm this bug is still present in Windows 11 final release. I updated yesterday and all my colours are off. My grey swatches are replaced with brown for example. I have removed and added various ICC profiles but none make any difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delayed response, @WebSTAR. Please try updating to the latest version of Illustrator v26.0.1. If that doesn't help, please share your Display settings, Advanced Display Settings, Device Specification & Windows specification screenshot. This information will help us investigate the issue.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines