• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Share for review dialog box pop up to create review link when saving PDF in Illustrator v27.3.1

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is beginning to get really frustrating, I'm seeing this almost 40 or 50 times per day since a recent update. I have absolutely no intention of using this service and would love to know how to stop this dialogue box from ever appearing again.
Please any help would be very much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 10.11.12 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we have resolved the issue related to the Share for Review modal in Illustrator. We have added a "Don't Show Again" checkbox option on the 2nd instance of the modal.

Please ensure that you have updated to Illustrator v27.4.1 to access this feature. If you still encounter any issues or the checkbox option does not appear, please let us know.

Anshul_Saini_0-1681998169589.png

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

#Marking this correct to highlight

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Hi @cyclopsdx 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have brought this issue to the attention of our product team, and they are actively working to resolve it. Please stay tuned for further updates, and thank you for your patience in advance.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Contributor ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm no Illustrator 27.6.1 and I can't get the DO NOT SHOW AGAIN to come up. Pretty frustrating. And when I click the blue Share button to try and dismiss in there all I get is a blue spinning loading icon so its broke af. Just. Want. It. To. Go. Away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I dont know what adobe is doing.
But I am switching to other apps now.
Once you get used to some of the big open source apps out there, adobe no longer is needed anyway. Saves you a lot of money and headaches.

I expect these kinds of mistakes from an open source app, and yet... open source apps are more stable and have many less problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I dont know what adobe is doing.
But I am switching to other apps now.
Once you get used to some of the big open source apps out there, adobe no
longer is needed anyway. Saves you a lot of money and headaches.

I expect these kinds of mistakes from an open source app, and yet... open
source apps are more stable and have many less problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines