• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVG The Gradient go to black and the mask failed

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,I use26.2.1 version ,I close illustrator and restart and expot SVG,with Presentation Attributes,
the Gradient go to black and the mask
failed
I have surveryed file and report
you can see that
Illustrator exports SVG in version 26.2.1, the function of gradient and mask is invalid 

ę“·å–_2022_04_12_11_16_02_662.pngę“·å–_2022_04_12_11_16_04_280.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Hi @default24001834f5n33t,

Sorry to hear that. Multiple users have reported this issue, and we have logged a bug with the product team. I would request you to upvote this UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/44923840-svg-export-for-screens-not-working-properly) and your comment there. By doing this, you will keep getting updates on the issue. In the meantime, keep working on Ai 26.0.3 and, be patient & stay tuned for the updates.

Tha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry the image is wrong

ę“·å–_2022_04_12_11_33_00_750.png

ā€ƒ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a computer reboot and preferences reset does not fix it, please post bugs to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Preferences reset will erase your settings. Rename the preferences folder, because that can be undone.

The developers don't read this forum, they discuss on uservoice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry for the trouble. I checked with the technical support team, and the issue is resolved by clean reinstalling the Illustrator app.

However, we have logged a bug with the product team. Let us know if the issue persists. We'd be happy to look into it.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling still doesn't fix the problem, it's broken the second time I turn it on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear that. Multiple users have reported this issue, and we have logged a bug with the product team. I would request you to upvote this UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/44923840-svg-ex...) and your comment there. By doing this, you will keep getting updates on the issue. In the meantime, keep working on Ai 26.0.3 and, be patient & stay tuned for the updates.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines