• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text positioning changes when transfering for mac to pc!

Participant ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey 🙂

I have a project which is running on mac, and sometimes being sent to me to check it, on pc, and then back to the graphic designer on mac.

There are always some layout gaps between pc and mac, though we have the same fonts used.

The only way to solve it is to outline all fonts, otherwise there will be always those layout gaps.

any official way to solve it? it's a disaster 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help to see an example, but generally, it sounds as though you may not actually have the same fonts. They may have the same names, but for a font to work seamlessly cross-platform, it must be Open Type, and it must literally be the same version and build from the same source. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i've sent the fonts file to the graphics designer, soi guess it's the same fonts, but we'll check it.

danezeq_0-1637000837582.png

danezeq_1-1637000857914.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines