• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is the worst update ever!!! - dealing all apps!!!!!

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I updated all apps in the 2022 latest version, I all deleted apps. And re-install the previous version.

It has been such a rubbish update I have ever seen. 

The most of worst thing is if any app of Adobe is running, my laptop is getting Fkin hell slowwwwwwwww.

You guys programmers, shame on you!!!!!
It's such a waste of money.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are sorry that you have encountered problems with the latest updates. We will do our best to help you. Before updating all the software, did you delete the previous versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying.
I've solved my issue finally.
I deleted previous apps, updated the latest software on my laptop. So all apps are better than before. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are glad that your problem has been solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For future reference when instlaling maek sure you uncheck remove old versions. While  in the past this was hidden, Adobe has made a good decisoin in making this a pop-up, and I applaud them for correcting what was in the past.

MikeGondek_0-1635858211969.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agreed 1000% - this is worst vesrion I've ever used.  I'm coming from all the way back version 3 of Illustrator.  I can't believe this rubbish is released.  pdf conversions are the worst.  The art files are convaluted.  I cant even have a decent file without this thing crashing and using up so much resources.  Please make a working version and not beta.  We pay such incredible amount money for Adobe to make great products.  I am ranting here because I cant get my daily work done without having to fix my work.  If this keeps up, I'm leaving and taking the rest of my team's Adobe accounts elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also coming from version 3 in the 90s. Adobe apparently fired their coders and offshored it to India, which is who you get to talk to if you encounter a major bug that doesn't let you word and your file isn't backwards compatible with the previous version (InDesign in my case). Nothing against Indian coders, but having lived there for 6 months in 2005 I'm well aware of the cultural gap around expectations in production standards of whats "good enough" and what's a "f(*$&ing s#!t show"

I mean how do you destroy the code base so badly (short of refactoring it) such that the tool cursors which have ALWAYS worked seemlessly as advertised are not updating to the tool you have selected. does the thing but with the wrong cursor symbol. now character styles is playing up for me, redefining the style to match text is doing the oppositing of what it should, it's modifying the tesxt not the style.

Diabolical, Adobe. Diabolical.

If i played the stock market i'd be shorting Adobe for a slow collapse over the next decade. AI will not save them, it will kill them IMO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no issues with selection tool cursors in v28 or 27.9 on Windows 11.

What OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really is the worst version of anything Adobe has ever put out.  Premeire crashes all the time - often just playing back audio and no video before not responding.  Saving often causes it to crash, which is just unacceptable.  I'm losing so much work and getting slowed down so much more than ever before - and of course you're stuck in the current version of Premiere Pro because there's no back compatibility.  AE is really bad too.  This is a brand new PC specifically built for editing - Adobe update too often... they can't handle making a new version every year.  They're not up to the task and the quality control is apalling.  Ditching the majority of CC apps and just keeping AE, because Adobe make the worst stuff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seriously, if you havent migrated to Da Vinci resolve yet, learn it fast. It's sooooo much better than PremierPro and they ahve a very capacble version of it that is completely free.  heck even FCP is better if your on mac and don't need every single Premier Pro feature.

AE was always a hack of a tool IMO. I love it and hate it at same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No v28 is the worst.

I can't beleive how badly Adobe is going downhill these days. If it wasn't for a universtity subscription I'd be buying a alternatives or AI right now, as in today.

How the hell can something as fundemental as cursor symbols get so screwed up such that holding down the shortcuts for the various selection tools aren't reflect on screen, and even worse selecting any of the selction tools AI doesn't change the on-screen cursor.

Now character and para styles are not redifining to reflect the new text. they change the text to a different font that even the original style wasn't supposed to be set to.

The QA deptartment at Adboe needs a root and branch clean out. Things are really that bad for the last few years. Adobe is heading the way of Kodak, and buying out the opposition will not work, not everyone will sell out like the Figma DHs did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How the hell can something as fundemental as cursor symbols get so screwed up such that holding down the shortcuts for the various selection tools aren't reflect on screen,

By @Alastair L

You might want to do a thorough check on your system. Seriously. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines