Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

top dock sizes and X Y coordinates and dimensions missing

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have spoken to four other Illustrator users, looked on forums and Googled - and not found a solution yet. Please help if you can.

In the top dock you can have X Y coordiates and width and height dimmensions showing. Mine have gone.

Tried:

APPLE F

TAB
RESTART

switiching TRANFORM on and off and on in the top RHS three horrizonal lines buttoned drop down

Changing the WORKSPACE to different default, tried Classic Essential again, reset Classic Essential

Think that is everything, I'm out of ideas now and not finding anything online. Help me Obe Wan Kenobi... you're my only hope...

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How large is the monitor?

The control panel displays only the things that fit. You can use the control panel menu to configure it. Turn off items you don't need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

27-inch (5120 x 2880)

If the control panel is the horizontal palette pinned to the top of the window... that is where this info is missing from. I can't see how to get it back from what is in this paletter/control panel.

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 12.19.22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the stuff that is under TRANSFORM in this palette that I want to see without having to select it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said: uncheck all the option which you don't need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanlks Monkia... I didn't realise you had implied I need to keep unchekcing until they expaned out. Worked thanks. Nice jedi skills!! Very much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines