• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Activate Adobe Illustrator CS6

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue?
The laptop is running Windows 7 with an SP1 update, it suddenly stops working and starts to prompt this out. When we tried to re-activate it again, it won't work.

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-02 at 5.25.05 PM.jpeg

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kenny,

If you are connected to the internet, you can try this:

For any activation errors, encountered by individuals using older software titles, please reference the Activation Help document at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html. Our chat team can continue to help if someone has reached the maximum amount of allowable activations. Any other activation errors will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

Excerpt from this post by Jeff A Wright,
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/more-than-1-previous-verison-available-...

quoted by Jim here,
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/just-to-be-certain-i-m-absolutely-clear...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacob,

Thanks for the guide. I'll check it out, but i have a sad news to mention. I do not have the account that the license is tied to, which i can deactivate from the management side. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kenny,

You can activate on two PCs, and espectally since it is a reactivation, I believe no deactivation is needed.

In any case, I believe our Adobe friends can help you with it.

If there are issues with account/licence, ultimately you can try to contact the Adobe support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, and if needed you can request to be put in contact with the Adobe Genuine team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob,

i did look for the support, but they replied that since this version is too old. They no longer supports it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kenny,

I believe they are wrong: activation is still (I presume) a service for perpetual licences down to CS4.

But maybe it is worth trying this to start with,

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob,

Apologies for the late reply, was occupied recently.
Here is the results of the troubleshoot. there is an offline activation guide that i saw, will try that out and see.

kenny5F86_0-1636331752050.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I fix this problem in my pc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines