• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown Effect

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Today in my training on illustrator I made an effect unintentionally and I have no idea that how I made this. Can anyone help me please? Bellow is a photo showing the effect Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-01-23 à(s) 22.38.32.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

With the white-filled background path selected, open the Appearance panel (Window menu > Appearance). Click the disclosure arrows (circled) on the left to show any effects which have been applied. In my example, you can see that a Transform effect has been applied to the stroke, as well as the blending mode Difference.

tromboniator_0-1674529155276.png

To remove the Transform effect, click once on the effect in the Appearance panel, then click the Delete icon at lower right. To alter the appearance, double-click the effect to a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the white-filled background path selected, open the Appearance panel (Window menu > Appearance). Click the disclosure arrows (circled) on the left to show any effects which have been applied. In my example, you can see that a Transform effect has been applied to the stroke, as well as the blending mode Difference.

tromboniator_0-1674529155276.png

To remove the Transform effect, click once on the effect in the Appearance panel, then click the Delete icon at lower right. To alter the appearance, double-click the effect to access options.

tromboniator_1-1674530223715.png

tromboniator_1-1674530737190.png

Click Opacity under the Transform effect to show/change Blending mode options.

tromboniator_2-1674530795307.png

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Nicoli Ricieri,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope the suggestions shared by tromboniator helped with the problem you were having with Illustrator.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines