unknown error 2067

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant open the DXF File and popup error 2067. whats the reson for coming this eror?error.PNG

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I think this issue is on the notice of the Adobe team hope it will be fixed in the new update...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Harsha MAS KREEDA,

We are sorry for the trouble. This is a known issue and has been reported by multiple users. This generally happens when the DWG/ DXF file is exported using a third-party application, not AutoCAD, or you have exported using an older version of AutoCAD. I will be happy to provide you with the Ai file for your DXF file. Would you mind sharing the download link to the file here or via DM with me in case confidential?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem with this file.

(the dxf is in attachment inside this pdf to allow me to upload it)

could you please see why this file can't be opened in Illustrator?
what is this "2067" error ?
Many Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JM Le Goff,

Sorry about the trouble. As I explained above, error 2067 is occurring because the DWG/ DXF file is exported using a third-party application, not AutoCAD, or it is exported using an older version of AutoCAD.

Here is the download link to the Ai file: https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/625f8443-f30f-46a9-6eb4-7d83c9bb3b99

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further queries or need to convert DXF/ DWG file to Ai. I'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Anshul,

yes this DXF is not issuing from AutoCAD, but DXF is used by so many Cad tools and is really a generic 2D file format for CAD that it is mandatory for AI to be as much compatible as possible. And particularly in the Fashion Industry where DXF is declined in a particular "dialect" e.g. DXF-Aama/Astm...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details. I have checked with the product team, and they have suggested using the latest AutoCAD or third-party apps which are using the latest AutoCAD libraries to export the DXF / DWG files to avoid this issue as this format. You have to check with third-party app manufacturers to check if they are using the latest libraries or not to export DXF or DWG files or not.

I hope this info clarifies your query.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines