• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We are experiencing high demand. please wait and retry your prompt soon Text to vector graphic beta

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna try ''generative ai'' but its not working as I expected. Why are you tring to deceive people? High demand!?!? HAH!

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Hi All,

We are sorry for this experience. We have already escalated the issue to the product team. This error could happen due to multiple reasons. The product team has requested to collect the performance log to further investigate. Here are the steps:

• Close Adobe Illustrator > Launch Command Prompt > Paste the following command and hit Enter set AI_ENABLE_LOGS=1 && "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 2024\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe"
    On Mac, launch the app from the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking of investing on Illustrator because of the AI feature and same problem. Tried installing and uninstalling several times. Based on the current feedback, Is the Adobe MAX still going on in March 2024? and I'm from Nepal so most of the people would be asleep when I'm using this. So please explain the freaking high demand for the free trial?
This is why we pirate stuff, even if we want to try it before we buy it, we don't get a nice experience trying. If we pirate it, everything works as intended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I've been getting this error message for days now no matter what part of the day I'm trying. This never happened before. What's going on? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem, been trying since yesterday and still receiving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying this morning, noon and night for 7 straight days apparently there is not one minute of the day or night that works. Sure glad I just ponied up for the full monthly creative space to receive functionality like this. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a fake issue. There is no high demand. Tried generating 10 times with a prompt including "hardcore punk" and it kept telling me there's a high demand. Changed the prompt to "grunge" and it started generating effortlessly. Reverted to "hardcore punk" and it claimed there's a high demand again.

It's just another case of global corporations enforcing their bs censorship on the low IQ cattle they treat us like, and once again the censorship isn't even working against the intended categories of use but is targetting non-controversial (even in the silicone valley echo chamber of political correctness) aesthetics because of their censorship code not differentiating between different definitions of certain words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn you might be right. I tried to generate an icon for the word 'stomach' and kept getting the error message. Once I changed it to 'car', it generated me a car right away. What kind of astronomically idiotic thinking is this? I need a damn stomach icon for an educational material. What sick mind would think a stomach is an inapproriate word??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, it was anything, I couldn't even do their example ones, but only on the BETA. Spoke with support and they just gave me the spiel about that I should only be using the published version. So no real help unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only paid for the subscription so I could use the AI features. 95% of what I design is for MMA clubs. I can't use the generative features because "MMA" itself is a restricted prompt. Absolutely ridiculous considering it's a global sport. Meanwhile "Boxing" is fine despite being a much more dangerous sport where dozens of people die annually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Daniel35084935mvo7  schrieb:

I only paid for the subscription so I could use the AI features. 95% of what I design is for MMA clubs. I can't use the generative features because "MMA" itself is a restricted prompt. Absolutely ridiculous considering it's a global sport. Meanwhile "Boxing" is fine despite being a much more dangerous sport where dozens of people die annually.

Can you describe it in other ways?

Using the different techniques used in the sport?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2024 Sep 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my 5 cents on your discussion. I paid for the subscription several times, they charged me $200 and I was never able to use Illustrate. I went through another account and tried to reconstruct it all and yay!!! they charged me $29 again I downloaded illustrotor successfully but I get an error when trying to use logo macoup. I spent several hours trying to create something and navigating through their confusing menu. Thank you for being so nice to us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2024 Oct 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a year, can't still use this function. Now the message changed and says: this feature was turned off, contact your admin for more details. And I contacted everyone on work, but nobody seems to know anything. So I and I do not understand why we are not allowed to use this function? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines