• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When moving vector object, I can't see the previous placement path

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, when I move anything within illustrator I can't see the previous path (where I moved it from / ghost path?)

I've updated Illustrator, reset my computer....turned if off and on again....but no luck

Am I missing a simple tick box? as it's very hard to work without it.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Thee is an update. You can check.uncheck live preview: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/whats-new/2020-1.html#real-time-drawing

Real-time drawing and editing

With this feature, the object scaling and the effect application on objects are no longer displayed as outlines. Now, these tasks are fully rendered as you work.

Set the following preference to enable this feature:

• [Windows] Choose Edit > Preferences > Performance > Real-Time Drawing and Editing.
  • [macOS] Choose Illustrator >

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thee is an update. You can check.uncheck live preview: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/whats-new/2020-1.html#real-time-drawing

Real-time drawing and editing

With this feature, the object scaling and the effect application on objects are no longer displayed as outlines. Now, these tasks are fully rendered as you work.

Set the following preference to enable this feature:

• [Windows] Choose Edit > Preferences > Performance > Real-Time Drawing and Editing.
  • [macOS] Choose Illustrator > Preferences > Performance > Real-Time Drawing and Editing.

Annotation 2020-07-03 151224.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent! Thank you very much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines