• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why there is no eyedropper on the color picker

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone, my problem is why there is no eyedropper on the color picker like other Adobe Apps. For example i want to give the stars drop shadow the bg color yellow and there is no eyedropper, i can not always take the color code from yellow this is difficult every time. Actually this problem is valid for every color picker in Ai, there must be a eyedroppper and i must take the color easyly from everywhere. Do you know any solution?

resim_2022-03-30_084421.png

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would be an excellent feature. A Feature Request for it was entered nearly five years ago, but it has not been implemented, Please go to https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/204... and vote for it and, if you wish, leave a comment for the engineers giving your reasons for wanting the feature.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines