• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wireframe wormhole

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No clue if I'm overthinking this but I can't figure out how to recreate this effect via the 3D revolve.wireframe tool in illustrator. I can make circles and squares but when it comes to making a unique shape like this capsule shape, I'm at a loss. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to recreate this?

Thank you

aef644dfe91ee26a501d8f97f7efe96c-1.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you also need the dots?

Otherwise it could be a blend between to rounded rectangles and a rotated line with a gradient.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-08 um 19.47.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need for the dots. I did the blend with the outer shape and i did a transform effect with copies. Maybe its the rotated line that i keep screwing up. How would you go about doing the rotated line to follow that capsule shape? Or would it basically just be a rotated line with whatever degrees I feel good about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's just rotated around the center of the shapes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I completely over thought this. I think I was stuck on the fact that I wanted to see more perspective, the way you get the 3D revolve tool to work on circle shapes.

wireframe-abstract-tunnel-d-vector-wormhole-mesh-structure-vector-wireframe-abstract-tunnel-d-vector-wormhole-mesh-174608571.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines