• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the language in Illustrator on the ipad

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone. After I downloaded Illustrator on my iPad, I found it was in Japanese, and I couldn't find a place to change the language after I logged in.

Other Apps like Creative Cloud, Behance are not in Japanese. Only Illustrator has this problem.

WeChat 圖片_20210326115421.jpg

Could anybody help me?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Hi,

Illustrator for iPad will install in Japanses language automatically if your iPad is set to Japanese. I think the only way to change this would be to switch your iPad to English to install Illustrator. Perhaps someone on the Adobe team could comment here.

See this page for confirmation:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/user-guide.html/illustrator/using/ipad-faqs.ug.html#supported-languages

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

It's probably not available in Ukrainian.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Illustrator for iPad will install in Japanses language automatically if your iPad is set to Japanese. I think the only way to change this would be to switch your iPad to English to install Illustrator. Perhaps someone on the Adobe team could comment here.

See this page for confirmation:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/user-guide.html/illustrator/using/ipad-faqs.ug.html#supported-la...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! My iPad is set to Chinese before. Now I change to English, and download once again, then Illustrator is really change to English! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have another issue.

My iPad language is Ukrainian, but illustrator has English language interface.

How can I change it into Ukrainian ?

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's probably not available in Ukrainian.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines