• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator on iPad mirror repeat and isolation mode

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a drawing in illustrator on iPad and then selected mirror repeat.  It made a lovely mirrored repeat, but I decided that I did not want it and could not get it to undo. The undo is grayed out. Here where it was fine when all of the layers were present before.  It also seems as if it went into isolation mode, or at least I think it did since the layers no longer show all of the pieces of my drawing.  Layers only show the mirrored repeat. I would hate to lose all of the lines I created. 

Is there a shortcut or anyway to get out of isolation mode, to undo a mirrored repeat, or is there any info on tools that is available beyond the quick tutorials for illustrator on iPad?  I am using a brand new iPad pro and a second generation pencil. Thank you.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines