• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator's Effects Tool

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator 2021 is brand new to me as of today and I've got it performing in my Ipad Air 3rd generation.  I've drawn a Fresco profile which is the shape of an arch.  And is basically a portion of another piece of work accomplished in PS Elements.  From there and after flattening the layers, I made it my cover in Facebook.  I've decided now the arch would be more appealing if it appeared to be three dimensional.  I'm hopeful Adobe Illustrator will help switch the 2D arch into 3D, and then I'll move it over into PS Elements and repeat some techniques to set it up for Facebook.  What I'd like to know is this do-able using my Ipad.  I'm having difficulty in Illustrator determining how to go about finding the 'effects' in the line up of tool options.  Under the effects I understand revolve and extrude are possibly.  How does one get to effects using Ipad?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @timothys75922453 

Illustrator for iPad does not have 3D Effects. You can add to the feature request here:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/931888-illustrator-ipad-feature-requests/suggestions/418546...

Currently there are 8 votes. Upvoting helps the team to prioritize.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines