• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing tools

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm new to illustrator on the iPad of course because it just came out yesterday. I've worked with adobe illustrator before on my laptop and nearly all the tools available there aren't available on the taskbar on the app. I was wondering if they're available yet? If so how to i add them to my toolbar? If we could add all those tools in and add the drop menu where you can choose which setup you'd like (essential etc.) so it's more similar to the pc version it'd be ideal. Thank you so much! I'm a graphic design student who loves this program and all it's capabilities but would find it easier to use on my iPad than with a mouse/trackpad on my laptop.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , How to , Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Emma,

Glad to hear that you liked the new app!

Illustrator workspace is simple on the iPad, keeping the touch interface in mind. Here's a detailed article that you can check to learn more about Illustrator on the iPad workspace.

Illustrator on the iPad is new and evolving. Having said that, if you find any tool or feature missing, please feel free to share your feedback and we'll try our best to get it addressed. Here's how you can do it.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emma,

Glad to hear that you liked the new app!

Illustrator workspace is simple on the iPad, keeping the touch interface in mind. Here's a detailed article that you can check to learn more about Illustrator on the iPad workspace.

Illustrator on the iPad is new and evolving. Having said that, if you find any tool or feature missing, please feel free to share your feedback and we'll try our best to get it addressed. Here's how you can do it.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines