• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem saving artboards

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to ask about my problem to save the artboard on ai iPad. Originally I drew a vector on Fresco then transferred to ai for fixing lines. But the shaped tool hasn't work properly then bugged. I'm not able to save my drawing overnight from yesterday. Can I uninstall the app then reinstall? Do I lost my projects on my ai?

Many thanks 

image.jpg

 

 

 

TOPICS
Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project should be saved to your device or to the cloud, you should still be able to access after an uninstall and reinstall. If you're not able to save it beforehand though then it's very likely that changes will be lost.

You might be able to pick it up in some sort of temp/history area, but I'm not too sure about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the message!
I wasn’t able to save it, but I tried to uninstall and reinstall my ai app. Fortunately it was successful to keep all my projects on ai.

Kind regards

Waka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines