• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to add fonts

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, every video and tutorial I've seen shows a + sign to add fonts that you've already downloaded, but it doesn't show up on my app. Am I missing a certain feature?

TOPICS
Draw and design , How to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

I don't see the sharing icon in the upper right of your screen. This makes me wonder, what kind of subscription do you have? Did you buy the app via the App Store? Or do you have a Creative Cloud subscription of some type?

I wonder if this could be the reason that "add fonts" isn't available. 

For reference, here's what I see (below). I have a full subscription, and I see the share icon. I wonder if your subscription type maybe doesn't support adding your own fonts? 

10B4928C-FAF1-4EF2-9B51-C61872F28006.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to add fonts either... I can't find the "add more" + button. I am running the latest version of Illustrator on iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the sharing icon in the upper right of your screen. This makes me wonder, what kind of subscription do you have? Did you buy the app via the App Store? Or do you have a Creative Cloud subscription of some type?

I wonder if this could be the reason that "add fonts" isn't available. 

For reference, here's what I see (below). I have a full subscription, and I see the share icon. I wonder if your subscription type maybe doesn't support adding your own fonts? 

10B4928C-FAF1-4EF2-9B51-C61872F28006.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as the other people have stated. I have also made sure my app is fully up to date. I have a full creative cloud subscription and I can see the share icon you are talking about but do not have the plus button to add my own fonts!F3CDBF08-0C69-4B2C-B2B8-0B4AAB61AF04.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jess, have you tried signing out and signing back in from the app? It seems from my observations that this was related somehow to your sign-in status. Perhaps re-siging in will correct it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines