• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo Button Missing?

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Version 1.2.1 with the invite to edit feature now where the undo button used to be. Is this a bug? Did it move somewhere? I've tried looking for it, tried finding other shortcuts, and can't seem to find a solution. 886B1BBF-DCDB-4BCE-9E42-85C160C3DCF9.png

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Don't forget the touch gestures - a two-finger tap will perform an "undo," so if you're working in portrait view, you can always do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What hardware are you using?

I'm running V 1.2.1 on an iPad Air and they do appear in both landscape/profile.

Does it pesist in hardware restart?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using an iPad Pro 9.7". Problem does persist after a reset, but it does show in landscape. Will just work that way for now. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also running 1.2.1, and I do see undo and redo in the space between the invitation button and the zoom% label.

Can you rotate your device into landscape mode to see if they appear? What device are you running, and what OS? For comparison, I'm on an iPad Pro 11" running iOS 14.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on an iPad Pro 9.7" and also running iOS 14.4. I got the undo/redo buttons to reappear after force closing the app, but it disappears still if I need to leave it. It does appear in landscape mode, so I guess I'm stuck working that way for now. 

Thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't forget the touch gestures - a two-finger tap will perform an "undo," so if you're working in portrait view, you can always do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines