Highlighted

How to backup preferences for Adobe applications?

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would like to know in with folder for each software I need to go to backup preferences and panel display order I put in the software to not alway waste time and time to do all that on each software.

Acrobat DC

Photoshop

Illustrator

Indesign

Dreamweaver

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response. You can absolutely backup your workspaces. You may find them in the following locations: 

• Windows: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings\en_US\x64\Workspaces
  • Mac: /Users/[User Name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Illustrator 24/Settings/en_US/Workspaces.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to backup preferences for Adobe applications?

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would like to know in with folder for each software I need to go to backup preferences and panel display order I put in the software to not alway waste time and time to do all that on each software.

Acrobat DC

Photoshop

Illustrator

Indesign

Dreamweaver

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response. You can absolutely backup your workspaces. You may find them in the following locations: 

• Windows: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings\en_US\x64\Workspaces
  • Mac: /Users/[User Name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Illustrator 24/Settings/en_US/Workspaces.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I also backup me Workspace ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0