Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC -> Humongous Drop down menu

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just recently changed to a 4k display and using an external FHD screen as my second monitor.

If I open/move across my illustrator window to the second screen my drop down menu is very very very big.

Capture.PNG

When it comes to Photoshop CC is the over way around, my drop down menus are smaller; thankfully my eyesight is still good

I already tried to play with the UI interface settings but that did not help at all.

If anybody found a work around, opened to suggestions. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

illustrator bug.png

EDIT: HA! Figured out that you gotta restart your computer completely after messing with User Interface settings in Preferences. Then it should make the menus smaller. I unchecked "For High-PPI Displays, Scale the User Interface", made sure my display scaling on Windows was 100%, then restarted the computer. Finally worked out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines