Highlighted

Pixelated / Jagged edge Vector Objects

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently experiencing jagged/pixelated edges on some vector objects in Illustrator. Not sure how to fix this issue, have googled and read many suggested solutions on the Adobe help forum but nothing is working. Is it my Macbook or Illustrator acting up? Anybody else that have come across this issue? Zoomed in screenshot of the jagged edges attached.Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 09.17.59.png

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pixelated / Jagged edge Vector Objects

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently experiencing jagged/pixelated edges on some vector objects in Illustrator. Not sure how to fix this issue, have googled and read many suggested solutions on the Adobe help forum but nothing is working. Is it my Macbook or Illustrator acting up? Anybody else that have come across this issue? Zoomed in screenshot of the jagged edges attached.Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 09.17.59.png

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Please trey following method mention at below links, it may help you

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/jagged-edges-on-all-vector-paths-in-illustrator-cc2015/td...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/illustrator-edges-look-jagged/td-p/9152825?page=1

Let us know if these solutions help you.

Thanks

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melissa,

As far as I can see, you are simply looking at the pixels on your monitor, more noticeable at certain angles of the edges.

The two possible cures are to abstain from zooming (so far) in, or to use a monitor with a higher resolution (sorry, it was stronger than I).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0
Resources