• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2011 Calendar Template for Indesign (CS compatible)

Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know of a template for a 2011 calendar for Indesign? I would like to save some time inputing dates, holidays, etc.

Much obliged if anyone has one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

I just downloaded and opened the InDesign zip file. There is a very

workable format for InDesign. I have used Photoshop with InDesign

calendars to create a photo calendar for Therapeutic Riding. The zip

file will provide good working material to create what you want.

http://robcubbon.com/free-2012-calendars-download-pdf-illustrator-indesign-files/

Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2010 Jun 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mom,

You can file a Feature Request for that missing day but I seriously doubt they'll fix a file 5 years old ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2010 Aug 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been checking sites regularly and this site discussion often. Are there any updates in regard to 2011 InDesign calendar designs? I used the 2010 template to help create a photo calendar for Therapeutic Riding Association with all proceeds to help them out. Can anyone send me a link or template that can be used for a 2011 photo calendar to help this organization once again?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Aug 15, 2010 Aug 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Smallpond, have you seen this page here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2010 Sep 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to thank those who sent me links and information regarding my request. I managed to get the updated calendar template complete with moon phases emailed to me and now I'm good to go. It certainly saves time when you are trying to help a non-profit organization and are donating time and photos to help out. Again, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2010 Sep 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this Java-script: https://calendarwizard.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/calendarwizard/branches/3/calendarWizard.js

(Right click - Save As...)

Put it in C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\InDesign\Version 6.0\en_EN\Scripts\Scripts Panel (Windows 7, InDesign CS4).

For me works fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... it even calculates the phase of the moon o_O

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to everyone who provided great support for my request. I was actually emailed the template with moon phases, etc. I'm now good to go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 15, 2010 Nov 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this one too http://indesignsecrets.com/free

First on the list is CalendarWizard.

I see it mentioned above but this link is an easy way to find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2010 Nov 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link! There is lots of useful stuff there. Really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2010 Nov 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign CS4 2011 Calendar template here with linked text frames so you can easily change it to 2012, 2013, etc.

http://robcubbon.com/free-2011-calendars-to-download-in-pdf-indesign-and-illustrator-formats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best one I found so far....

http://sourceforge.net/projects/calendarwizard/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2011 Oct 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's some more I did for 2012. Templates available in InDesign CS5, CS4, and .INX, therefore CS3. Also Illustrator (down to version 9) as well as PDFs available:

http://robcubbon.com/free-2012-calendars-download-pdf-illustrator-indesign-files/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least we won't need to make 2013 calendars, what with that whole Myan thing and all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

, Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, anyone can help with creation of calendar 2012 in CS3? I am only beginner, so if you could share a script, it would be great. Thanx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the Exchange or any of the other links posted above? how about google?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried the links, but none is working for the 2012. BTW I am using Photoshop CS3, is it compatible with Photoshop Indesign? What is the difference between them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amiexx wrote:

BTW I am using Photoshop CS3, is it compatible with Photoshop Indesign? What is the difference between them?

There is no application called Photoshop Indesign. Adobe makes a Photo editor called Photoshop, and a page layout application called InDesign. Files editied in any version of Photoshop can be used in layouts created with any version of InDesign, but the two have nothing really in common other than a similar look to the interface and the ability to save files in some formats common to both (Like PDF) and are used for totally different tasks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of that and use images from Photoshop in my InDesign

calendar template since I want a photo calendar. Sorry if it seemed as

though I were making it appear as though it was ONE program.

Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded and opened the InDesign zip file. There is a very

workable format for InDesign. I have used Photoshop with InDesign

calendars to create a photo calendar for Therapeutic Riding. The zip

file will provide good working material to create what you want.

Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jean, thank you. I tried and it works. Sorry but I am just learning and know so little about PS. Thanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my own search for such information I received the following email.

Hope this helps. For now I myself am looking for a pocket calendar

template. If you come across one please post/send the link/info. Thanks.

Re: 2011 Calendar Template for Indesign (CS compatible)

created by rob Cubbon in InDesign - View the full discussion

Here's some more I did for 2012. Templates available in InDesign CS5,

CS4, and .INX, therefore CS3. Also Illustrator (down to version 9) as

well as PDFs available:

http://robcubbon.com/free-2012-calendars-download-pdf-illustrator-inde

sign-files/

Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link, but it is not what I am looking for. I want to add photos and then print. Something like this. http://regex.info/blog/photo-tech/calendar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Nov 22, 2011 Nov 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone is still listening to this post and wants a 2012 template there are some in this blog here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Download free 2012 calender templates as PDF, Illustrator and InDesign files here. More over you can use these calendars in 2013, 2014, 2015,

and every year to come by just shunting the numbers on in the boxes (refer video tut).

Also find a calender a wizard here

Hope these help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines