• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2011 Calendar Template for Indesign (CS compatible)

Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know of a template for a 2011 calendar for Indesign? I would like to save some time inputing dates, holidays, etc.

Much obliged if anyone has one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

I just downloaded and opened the InDesign zip file. There is a very

workable format for InDesign. I have used Photoshop with InDesign

calendars to create a photo calendar for Therapeutic Riding. The zip

file will provide good working material to create what you want.

http://robcubbon.com/free-2012-calendars-download-pdf-illustrator-indesign-files/

Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reji,

Nice of you to link to Rob Cubbon's templates again (he did it himself in post 32 back on Nov. 26), but they won't help anyone looking to work in anything earlier than CS3 unless they already have CS3 and every version in between to the one they want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in InDesign; but he does supply eps, illustrator and pdf files as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

That is true...hope Lisa might have upgraded to CS3 by this time

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2012 Oct 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done calendars for 2013 in InDesign and Illustrator – in InDesign the date are now in the middle of the boxes rather than on the sides as in previous years. They are saved as INDD CS5 as well as IDML. The Illustrator ones are in AI and EPS and a legacy Illustrator 8. The text boxes are linked so you can convert them to subsequent years. Hope they help someone.

http://robcubbon.com/free-2013-calendars-pdf-illustrator-indesign-photoshop-files-download/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone with CS4. If so, can you produce an INX of the IMDL calendar here http://robcubbon.com/free-downloads/2013-Calendar-12-pages.idml

Lots of people are asking me for this calendar compatible with CS3 and I want to link to it here:

http://robcubbon.com/free-2013-calendars-pdf-illustrator-indesign-photoshop-files-download/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll take care of it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank Peter, the INX is downloadable on that article now so I have 2013 calendars for people with InDesign CS6, 5.5, 5, 4 and 3!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typo on your site - should say "IDML" not "INDL"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Corrected now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interestingly the 2014 Calendar is repeated every +11 and +6 years

So go ahead and change the year to

2014+11 = 2025

2025+ 6 = 2031

2031+11 = 2042

and so on

Same with 2013 and 2011 calendars

2012 calendars are repeated every 28 years!

So if you have calendars already made for those years - you can reuse them in about 11 years time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. I didn't know about those strange number of years between repeated years.

Actually, you can use my calendars for every year as the dates are in linked text frames and you just have to shunt them all along by typing in new ones or deleting them. You do have to go round and do a bit of cleaning up on the grayed out dates but they are quite recyclable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed - I haven't downloaded your calendars.

I quite like making my own with my own style etc. - it's a good learning curve I think.

I always recommend people make their own - but whatever floats peoples boats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 03, 2012 Jan 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm coming in a little late to this...but I'm wondering if anyone can point me to an InDesign template compatible with CS5.5? Specifically I am looking for the Franklin Covey type planner, in the "Classic" size 5.5" x 8.5" (half page). I would like a 2012 calendar that prints each month on two pages, as well as either a day-on-two-pages spread, or a week-on-two-pages spread.

Can anyone point me toward such an animal?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2012 Jan 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Day planner template or script to do the job.

Looking for the same animal. Found some related tips on creating it with code, but seems to be beyond me.

Still looking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope someone can help me out. I have taken a 2012 calendar from a designer (very experienced in InDesign) and am needing to do the donkey work to set it up for next year... well, I am running really late with this because I can't figure out how the calendar is set up. I can change the date of the first of the month and everything follows, except that here seems to be extra tabs in there.

Would someone be willing to look at one month for me, and see if they can see something I'm missing? I have left the template (one page of it) in my Dropbox folder (public) and hope someone can advise me...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zaf3easvo3e5wtz/6595l_g3Cu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the end of each week there are two tabs, not one. The second tab is to make the line wrap to the next week.

If you delete a day from the first week, delete its tab as well. At that point the two-tab "end" of that week will have moved to the left. Delete one, so the day numbers after that are in their correct position again, and add a single tab at the end of that line so the next one aligns correctly. Do this for every line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much - that's exactly what happens but I thought it was something I was doing wrong! Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines