• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2022 INDD and Illustrator - Trackpad zoom randomly stops working

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running 2020 CC and randomly, trackpad zoom will stop working in AI and INDD. 

I've found some old posts suggesting clicking and unclicking "enable multi-touch gestures" in prefs and that does not work. I have to restart to get it working again and it will work for a while and then just stop. 

All of my other trackpad gestures are responsive. And they work in other apps, just not INDD and AI.

Anyone else having this issue, or found a reason why this would happen?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I'm running CC 2022, not 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too! 

MacBook Pro 15' 2018, macOS Monterey 12.1, CC2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too. I don't use illustrator often so I can't speak to that, but I have been experieicing the issue in InDesign for quite some time. Currently running Ventura 13.1 on a Macbook Pro 2019, but I had the issue on previous OS as well. Weirdest thing is that I don't even have to close and reopen the app or files within the app to get it to start working again; if I just wait long enough it will randomly resolve itself, and eventually it will become unresponsive again without having opened or closed anything. My creative cloud is always up to date so I'm stumped on where the problem might be coming from. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Man, Im still having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines