• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3M mouse will not scroll vertically

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 3M Ergonomic Mouse.  It does not have a wheel.  In all other programs I can scroll vertically using the button, but it does not work in InDesign.  Is there a setting that I'm missing?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Not in InDesign. Odd that you are having problems, as (alternative) mouse drivers are usually compatible at the driver level and most apps don't even know it's not a standard pointing device.

I'd make sure you have the most current drivers from 3M, as well as any app or control panel that's used to control the device, mapping etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in InDesign. Odd that you are having problems, as (alternative) mouse drivers are usually compatible at the driver level and most apps don't even know it's not a standard pointing device.

I'd make sure you have the most current drivers from 3M, as well as any app or control panel that's used to control the device, mapping etc.

╟ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) ╢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Maggie142 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared above and in addition to that could you also check if it's just InDesign or if it's happening with other Adobe applications as well? Please also share the version of InDesign & OS so that we can test it on our end. We'll try our best to assist you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines