Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absatzformat - Formateinstellungen verändern sich

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wir haben folgendes Problem:

In Dokument A haben wir dieses Absatzformate angelegt.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-31 um 07.55.31.png

Wenn wir das Absatzformat in ein neues Dokument B aus Dokument A laden, erscheinen einige Formateinstellungen, die so nicht eingerichtet wurden.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-31 um 07.55.43.png

Auch bei dem Versuch, das Absatzformat in die Library zu laden, führt dazu, dass beim Laden in ein neues Dokument C irgendwelche neuen Formateinstellungen geladen werden (in der Library scheint alles noch zu stimmen).

Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-31 um 07.55.55.png

Woran liegt das? Müssen wir irgendeine Voreinstellung ändern, damit Absatzformate auch wirklich so übernommen werden, wie sie ursprünglich angelegt wurden?

Danke schonmal für eure Hilfe.

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2024 Aug 29, 2024

Hi @Cyra Konig, 

Thank you so much for your patience. I wanted to let you know that we have checked with the product team, and a bug has been logged for the issue. The team is actively working on a fix.

We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused and appreciate your understanding. We'll keep you updated as soon as we have more information on the resolution. In the meantime, if there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2024 Sep 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Da hier wieder zwei Wochen vergangen sind .... gibt es inzwischen ein Update zum beschriebenen Problem?

Viele Grüße, Cyra König

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2024 Sep 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Da hier inzwischen wieder zwei Wochen vergangen sind ... gibt es inzwischen ein Update zu unserem Problem?

Viele Grüße, Cyra König

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2024 Sep 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cyra,

Thank you for following up, and I completely understand your frustration. I’ve checked with the team, and they’re still actively working on a fix for the issue. I know it’s been a while, and I sincerely appreciate your patience. We’ll make sure to update you as soon as we have more information.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can assist you with!

Best,
Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Die Formatvorlage "Einf. Abs" anzupassen, ist kein Problem. Aber weiß jemand, wie man "Kein Abs." anzupasst?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @SAnne_S

Thank you for reaching out. 

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue that you are facing? Also, a bit more description about the issue would be helpful. 

We will wait to hear from you.

Thank you, 

Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2024 Sep 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nein, ich möchte einfach nur wissen, wie man die voreingestellte Formatvorlage “[Kein Absatz]" ändern kann.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2024 Sep 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SAnne_S,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand you want to change the default "[No Paragraph Style]" in InDesign, and I'd be happy to help.

Could you please let me know which version of InDesign you're using and your operating system? 

To change the default paragraph style, you can follow these steps:

1. Open InDesign and ensure no documents are currently open.
2. Go to the Paragraph Styles panel (Window > Styles > Paragraph Styles).
3. Double-click on the “[No Paragraph Style]” to modify it. From here, you can adjust the font, size, and other attributes you’d like to set as the default.
4. Once you've made your changes, any new documents you create will use this updated "[No Paragraph Style]" as the default.

If you're working within a specific document, you might need to redefine the "[Basic Paragraph]" style instead.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance!

Thank you, 
Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2024 Sep 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kannst "PM" in Deinen Einstellungen aktivieren? Ich kann Deine Nachricht leider nicht beantworten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2024 Sep 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Cyra King,

Thank you for your message! The DM feature should be working on my end, and other users are able to reach me. If you're still unable to send a direct message, it might be a technical issue. In that case, please feel free to reach out to my colleague, @Anshul Saini, for further assistance.

Let me know if you need anything else, and thank you again for your patience!

Best,  
Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines