• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have used Adobe Acrobat Reader for years, for marking up cookbooks (inserting new text, deleting text, adding sticky notes, marking-up text, etc) and it's worked great until now. When i insert new word with a space either directly before of after the new word, and save it, if i then check back to the comment, the inserted space(s) before/after word has gone (is not showing/deleted). Why is this? It always used to show as a space in the comments/mark-up box and now, suddenly, it doesn't - does anyone know why this has suddenly started happening, and can this be resolved, or will the recipient still be able to see the inserted spaces when they take in changes?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to post this question in the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure how to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, the Acrobat Reader forum is here Acrobat Reader - Adobe Community

The Acrobat Pro is here Acrobat - Adobe Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines