• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe cloud installation Error: Thread 0 Crash

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the Adobe cloud app installed on my laptop for months and I was able to use InDesign yesterday. For some reason today when I tried to open InDesign I was given an error and was directed to reinstall the cloud app. The error report said that "Thread 0 crashed" but I'm not sure what that means. I tried to run the MacOS first aid program in the Disk Utility app but that also didn't work. I would appreciate any help on how to solve this issue and be able to use InDesign again.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How was the Adobe Cloud App installed on the first place?

If it tells you, you should install this App again, do it. Disk utility or other repair programs will not help to get it to work properly. Uninstall this app and install it again. Disk Utility is not for repairing installed programs, it is to repair the file structur of your disk. It is good to run it after uninstalling the App and before installing it again. If an error occurs you might have a hardware problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I originally downloaded it from a google chrome installer. I just downloaded the adobe Unistaller and ran it but it didn't work. Not sure what's going on. It won't let me uninstall the current version I have or reinstall a new version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines