Copied

:middle_finger:

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having to deal with this platform's endless technical issues (that no, are not the user's local issues) is just a big middle finger to a quite loyal user base that just wants to do their thing 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you feel that way. You still have the option to use resident OpenType and TrueType fonts you have — and for the moment, Postscript Type 1 fonts, if you're willing to put up with the nagging alerts and realize that it will be a short-term solution.

I can't speak directly for Adobe. I'm an end user just like you. But Adobe Fonts are provided as an additional service with your Creative Cloud subscription. I don't use 'em myself, but I think it's nice that they are offered as an option.

Do you have a specific technical issue that we may be able to help you with? Or are you just filing a complaint on a user-to-user forum where nobody with the company can register your complaint?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don’t have to use AdobeType cloud fonts the feature can be turned off:

Screen Shot 6.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you not be more specific about the issue you're having, no system information doesn't help either? Be good if you could provide more detail and who know someone might be able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why yes, we are a quite loyal user base who wants to do their thing — fast, powerful, production design of every kind of end document.

But I agree, it is annoying when a professional tool set doesn't accommodate students, amateurs and weekenders. It's all just so complicated when you want to do a game card set or something.

—

┋┊ InDesign to Kindle (& EPUB): A Professional Guide, v3.0 ┊ (Amazon) ┊┋

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines