• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe InDesign 2021 Debug 2021.0 WIN64 Download

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive my ignorance, but where can Adobe InDesign 2021 Debug 2021.0 WIN64 be downloaded from?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Hi Ben,

You will have to register to the prerelease program for gaining access to the Debug version of InDesign.

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/

Once you are admitted to the program, log in to the CC Desktop application using the same Adobe ID and you shall see the Debug version available for download.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

You will have to register to the prerelease program for gaining access to the Debug version of InDesign.

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/

Once you are admitted to the program, log in to the CC Desktop application using the same Adobe ID and you shall see the Debug version available for download.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I thought we were already registered. We've been developing our PatternStream plug-in for Adobe InDesign and InDesign Server (and Adobe FrameMaker and FrameMaker Server) for years. Maybe I'm miss understanding a change to the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manan,

Thank you once again. I'm all setup and I'm working to setup other team members. The new system provides a very good way to work to keep our applications up-to-date.

Regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manan,

I got the prerelease version of InDesign and when I try to load a plugin, it shows a message saying that the plugin requires the debug version of InDesign.

Is it not the same one, Debug version and Prerelease version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Juan Galarza,

Prerelease would mean something that is slated to be released to the public and is currently under testing. Debug version is a specific version that would generally mimic the release version but compiled with debug symbols. You can download the Debug version from Creative Cloud Desktop app once you join the appropriate program(InDesign CC Developers Prerelease) on the prerelease website.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines