• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Indesign Publish Online

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whilst using the Adobe Publish online feature I regularly find that any animation that I use quite often either doesn't work very well on other peoples computers and is very slow.

Any idea why this might be the case - is it down to their wifi allowance? Or do I need to compress images better?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Make sure you are publishing to the default resolution of 96 ppi. Double-check under Advanced Options of the Publish Online dialog. You don't need Hi Res 144 and I've found it has caused some animations to perform incorrectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are publishing to the default resolution of 96 ppi. Double-check under Advanced Options of the Publish Online dialog. You don't need Hi Res 144 and I've found it has caused some animations to perform incorrectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Diane Burns,

I would like to know if the steps suggested by Diane worked for you, or the issue still persists.

Kindly update the discussion if you need further assistance with it.

Thanks,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines