• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All files from the CC Library have disappeared

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm in Indesign and all the files I have been populating my CC Library with over the past 2 years have disappeared. This is really annoying as these files were used across my whole creative team for each campaign, and it took a lot of time to populate. 

I've tried accessing via the apps, directly from the CC panel, from the browser, my library is simply empty.

Where has it all gone???

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

So it turns out I apparently have 2 accounts under the same Adobe ID. One is 'personal', the other one is 'company'. The personal one was the one I was operating under for the past 2 years and has all my libraries, which I can access, but has expired (?) so I can't operate my apps on this account. However, I was able to export my libraries and import them on the company account. My work had to renew our licenses not long ago, and I'm not sure what kind of license they got, but I can't use the pe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Violette25110312cmj9 ,

did you sign in with the same Adobe ID you did before when your CC Libraries were available?

What you can try: Sign out from Creative Cloud Desktop App. Restart your machine and sign in again.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Professional )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am using the same Adobe ID. Signing out and back in doesn't fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

files were used across my whole creative team for each campaign

Hi @Violette25110312cmj9 , if everyone on your team had access to a CC Library, you must have invited others to share the library either by right clicking the CC Library item, or inviting from the cloud web Your Libraries tab. Are the libraries also missing from the other members’ CC Libraries panel?

Screen Shot 24.png

Also, you can still create and open local Libraries (.indl files), which could be shared among an in-house group via a local server. Are you sure the missing library was a CC Library and not a local .indl library?

Screen Shot 25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So it turns out I apparently have 2 accounts under the same Adobe ID. One is 'personal', the other one is 'company'. The personal one was the one I was operating under for the past 2 years and has all my libraries, which I can access, but has expired (?) so I can't operate my apps on this account. However, I was able to export my libraries and import them on the company account. My work had to renew our licenses not long ago, and I'm not sure what kind of license they got, but I can't use the personal account to operate the apps, I now have to use the company account.

Mystery solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines