• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

alte PageMaker Dateien öffnen

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, ich muss für einen Kunden etwas erneuern, was in PageMaker erstellt wurde. Kann ich so ein altes Dateiformat mit irgendeinem Programm wie z. B. ID öffnen, oder gibt es da einen besseren Tipp.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Thank you all for your support. I actually found someone who still has PageMaker on his computer.

He converted the file for me and I can now edit the file with ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bis InDesign CS6 war es eingeschränkt möglich, später nicht mehr.

Aber es ist ohnehin besser, so was nach den unterschiedlichen, besseren und umfangreicheren Funktionen in InDesign neu aufzubauen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke für die schnelle Info. Das Problem ist in diesem Fall, dass der Kunde NUR noch eine Datei hat und sein altes Design gern übernehmen würde, welches er nicht mehr hat. Na gut, sein Problem. Nochmals vielen Dank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suche wem, der eine CS6 hat, gibt es sicher noch, und frage, ob die Daten konvertiert werden können. Allerdings kann es bereits da eine Veränderung erfolgen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's just one file, I can do a conversion for you. PM if interested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brad, I have the same problem with an old PM65 file (from 1996 ...). My client wants to renew this, so I would be happy to get this in InDesign format (latest version). Can you help? My email goes like this: ralf@morling.de Thanks for answering, Best regards. Ralf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another option is to check some of the smaller printers or copy shops in your area. Many of these tend to hold on to older software, so you MIGHT find one that still has CS6 (or older) that can convert the file for you to ID.

Even some larger professional printers will keep machines on hand to deal with older files. The prepress department for the company I used to work for always kept an old computer "in the corner" for just such tasks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for your support. I actually found someone who still has PageMaker on his computer.

He converted the file for me and I can now edit the file with ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines