• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

analog indesign for ipadPro

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good time, community. I ask you for advice, please. Is there any analogue of the indesign program for typesetting books for printing, a program that will work on the iPad Pro. I didn't have time to finish the book, I worked on the aiak, there were a couple of pages left and an adjustment. I was sure that I could do it on the iPad but was not attentive to this issue. Thank you very much for the advice. It is not possible to work on a computer now, it remained in Ukraine, there is only an iPad. Thank you for any support and answer

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У Adobe есть приложение:

https://youtu.be/Wg2FzMO-NrY 

К сожалению, оно не даёт полноценной работы с indd. Могу только посоветовать всё же найти ноутбук и работать с полноценным ИнДизайном. Работа удаленно с ПК через программы типа тимвьюера будет мучением на планшете. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how sad… I agreed to the layout only because I opened it for indesign and
was happy how simple everything was .. initially I started to do only
illustrations. Thanks for the answer ..--
Jaya Guru Devi ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Для иллюстраций у Adobe приложения для Айпада будут получше. Но верстать в ИнДизайне можно только на полноценном ПК. Удачи. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines