• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

another country

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi im from france but im in USA for holiday, i want to use adobe like indesign but the application ask me to approuve connection because im not in french and when i autorized the connection the application put again the same message again and again and again... so i can't use adobe for anithing... and i can't contact the support because i m in another country so i have the same problem ... 

thanks 😕 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I had this happen to me (Netherlands holiday unexpectedly extended due to medical emergency) I couldn't get anyone at Adobe to talk to me, and I couldn't sign in due to being in the wrong region. So I got a free one-week trial of a VPN service that had exit IP addresses in the US, and therefore I was able to log in successfully. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
14 hours ago 14 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow - didn't realise it's regionally locked, I was considering working abroad for a period but now I am rethinking this. 

@Joel Cherney use of a VPN is a good option 

Maybe @Tarun Saini can help with this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
12 hours ago 12 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should not be region locked, as you still use the same installation, you are logged in and have a paid subscription.

Why,  Adobe, why? Again such an unnecessary problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
6 hours ago 6 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think that this experience is typical, for what it's worth. Imagine if this was the normal experience; we'd never hear the end of it! I don't think that people are usually required to log in to their, uh, national Creative Cloud servers? But this happened to me back in the comparatively early days of Creative Cloud; my recollection is that one had to log into CC at least monthly, in order to keep one's CC apps authorized. And I have, over the years, had frequent CC login federation issues, the kind where I'd have to log out of CC & clear caches in order to log into CC-related services like Adobe Fonts successfully. 

I'm pretty sure that there is most likely some kind of solution like that for Séréna; some kind of routine where they could log out, delete cookies, clear caches, and then be able to log in successfully. That's the actual solution, I'd imagine, and that's probably what the good advice would be if Séréna had posted in e.g. the Download and Install forum.  But after some years of e.g. being unable to activate fonts or apps without doing a cache-clearing ritual, while a hard deadline is staring me in the face, I've found it's just faster to route around the problem. Hence my suggestion of "Adobe needs your computer to be in France? Well, let's just fool your computer into beliving it's in France."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines