• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio in Publish Online

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to place an MP3 audio file into my InDesign doc (a few pages long) with the goal being that when published online my presentation will play background music. I have placed the audio file with no poster image (I don't want a 'play' button to show), set it to play upon page load and loop. However, when I open the published file on the browser an ugly button play appears which has to be activated for the music to play (i.e. it doesn't just play upon page load). It then continues to play when you go onto the next page but the music starts again from the beginning! Any ideas? I simply want background music to play for the duration of my online presentation, without having to be activated, and to play continuously without starting back at the beginning every time. Maybe publish online can't handle audio very well? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

as far as i know, this ist not possible. Because you're jumping from page to page. The play button is one thing, you could also place it in the background or else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as far as i know, this ist not possible. Because you're jumping from page to page. The play button is one thing, you could also place it in the background or else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, did you ever find a solution to this? I am having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines