• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Hyperlink to all daily pages with montly calender?

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a yearly digital planner using InDesign 17.0, currently putting all hyperlinks manually (Right-click on monthly calendar date -> hyperlink and select the corresponding daily page with that date but this process takes too much time as I need to link all monthly calendars with daily pages. 

So I was wondering if there is any automat process etc to do that automatically? seems there should be a way to do that like pro but still don't know that method that's why I headed to this amazing community and hoping for some great tips and methods. 

1.png2.png

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Scripting , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so there is NO one who can help in this regard? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No one is going to write a full-blown script for you. If you are working on your own script and running into roadblocks we'd happily help you. Otherwise, hire a developer to write one for you. 

Also, using bold/caps is akin to shouting and quite unnecessary. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines