• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

background color

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after exporting the work into interactive pdf file . the text field in pdf  has a backgroud color which i want to disapper and shows when i only pass the mouse above it . where i can change it ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

You can change this in Acrobat Preferences / show form fields. However, the end user has to this, you can not control this of course ad it is a user setting... exept with adding a script!  This is from my blog, but it is in Dutch:

https://fvdgeest-dtp.blogspot.com/2018/05/indesign-formulieren-blauwe-markering.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

are you talking about form fields?

What you see is a default setting that comes with Reader or Acrobat Pro.

Something that every customer could change or leave on his/her side.

Not something you can do much about it.

Regular Reader or Acrobat users are used to this behavior.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. sir

but this color of the field will afect the end result of my  final design work . and need to be at least translucent or changed so do you know a way i can change it from indesign it self or other way . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know you can not change this. This is the default colour to show an interactive form field. It is standard practice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change this in Acrobat Preferences / show form fields. However, the end user has to this, you can not control this of course ad it is a user setting... exept with adding a script!  This is from my blog, but it is in Dutch:

https://fvdgeest-dtp.blogspot.com/2018/05/indesign-formulieren-blauwe-markering.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines