• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Baseline Grid not showing

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My baseline grid doesn't show up no matter what I do. I've checked and unchecked the Grids in back box, readjusted the View Threshold, reopened inDesign and googled for about 2 hours now. The only solution I can find is to readjust my view threshold, wich I already did like a million times. Can you please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Have you viewed the page in Normal View?

View > Screen Mode > Normal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you viewed the page in Normal View?

View > Screen Mode > Normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant believe I made this mistake and didn't find the Solution for 2 hours. Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to thank you for this answer Derek.  This info was not in any of the other threads about Baseline Grids and solved my problem!  Never would have guessed this was the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm viewing in normal and I'm not seeing the baseline grids.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, lowering the grid threshold seemed to work. It was at 100% but I lowered it to 50%. If anyone knows, what's the logic on this? Seems counter intuitive to me.  Thanks for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set a zoom minimum, when your zoom percentage gets to that minimum the baseline disapears. Once meant to be helpfull with smaller display sizes. So if you set the threshold to 5% the baseline grid will always show even when zooming out to very small sizes 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. This helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also having this problem. This has never happened before. Its started happening when the creative cloud updated itself. Have you got any advice, I tried all of the above. 

Thanks in advance. 

Faith 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines